Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Afternoon Tea

Today I threw a Afternoon Tea for my mother, sisters and sister in law (all who are mother's). I thought it would be nice to honor my mom and all my sisters who are moms with a wonderful Tea Party. The menu consist of egg salad sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, ham and cheese sandwiches, strawberry bellini's, red velvet cupcakes w/ pink buttercream frosting, mini pecan sandie and chocolate chip cookies, mini cheesecake w/ raspberry sauce, coconut macaroons w/ dark chocolate drizzle on top and tea and coffee. They were blown away by the presentation of the six vases w/ roses arrange on the table as a centerpiece and also it was given as a party favor to my guests. Once everyone ate we played games and gave away prizes to the winners (everyone left with a prize). The food was great, the desserts were delicious and everyone had so much fun. This day turn out to be a success that my guests will remember.

No comments: