Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am back!

Hello to all,
I was away for a couple of months working on my book. I am glad to say that my book is called "I Hate Whitey" which is a nutrition & weight loss book has been released and can be purchase at Amazon.com. It's talking about white flour, white sugar, white rice (hence the title "I Hate Whitey"). It also talks about chemicals that are added to the foods we eat that produce weight gain, sickness and disease. I am excited about this book because it is different from any other nutrition and weight loss book out there. Everyone knows how passionate I am about helping others live there best life. Please go to Amazon.com take a peak inside the book and leave me a review of what you think. I will be doing a book signing in Brooklyn, NY soon and will let you all know when and the location. I am glad to be back! Continue to read my blog and add me to your social page. Thanks a Bunch for your support!

No comments: