Friday, April 25, 2008

Do Something Different

When I see an obese person it let me know that it can be many reasons why this person is this way. Some may have medical problems that cause the weight gain and other people are just eating out of control. I want to talk about the people who are eating out of control. This group of people do not care about calories or whether the food that they are eating are healthy for them. There main concern is tasty, cheap, fast, and convenient. These are the same people that go to Buffets, BBQ, and fast foods restaurants and eat large amounts of cheap foods. They consist of fried foods, soft drinks, cakes, cookies, pies, etc.

All the foods that I just mention are called "processed" and have no nutritional value. So I say to all why complain when you are eating the wrong foods and have High Blood Pressure, Diabetes and Heart Disease. Take the time to educate your self so you can live a long and healthy lifestyle.

No comments: